Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Of 2011 =)

Its been awhile since I have wrote on my blog, so I figured I would tell you what's been going on. Since May
I have been to Silver State Baptist Youth Camp, and on a missions trip to New Mexico. I have had so much fun this summer and I can't believe its almost over. I have met so many new people who have made a great impact on my life already.

Silver State was so awesome, there are kids up there who are truely on fire for God and wanting to do what He wan'ts out of their life! God's word is so powerful and worked wonders on me this summer! Im so excited to pursue my life knowing that whatever I do it's what God wan'ts out of me. Its so incredible to know that God is always by my side even when I don't think he is.







The missions trip I took down to New Mexico was interesting! We got there and there was alot of dirt, and the only running water was cold well water. But it was amazing seeing the kids come together and rejoice for God and worship him. I have never heard any group of kids sing out for Christ like they did, it was truely a blessing to me.
                                        



God has been so good to me and I'm so thankful that God loves me enough to have given me the opportunites that I have had this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy lovely comments