Monday, May 23, 2011

Levi :)

Levi Daniel Totty
5/23/1998

 Today my little brother turned 13! I can't belive how time has flown with him, I can still remember the first time I ever saw him. He had his hands curled and his eyes closed, wearing his little blue diaper and hat. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.
            It's funny the things I remember as I watched him grow up, from his rocking back and forth in his high chair, to all the times we ended up in the E.R. getting him stiches.

           I love the fact that I can call him my brother, cause I'm so proud of him! He is so smart, and he can do anything he sets his mind to. He completed our little family of five, and he completed me. :) I dont know where I would be if it wasnt for his humor or his "I love you's" everyday. He is such a special little boy and I couldnt be happier to have him in my life! I love you Levi!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet Kaitie! Makes me so happy knowing that my kids love one another! love you!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy lovely comments